Creekside is led by JoAnn Johnston – a seasoned marketing communications strategist and content development specialist focused on serving technology and services companies.
For more than 25 years, JoAnn has helped dozens of startups and established companies plan and manage hundreds of successful company and product launches. Former clients include Apple Computer, Cisco Systems, Collabra Software, HardwareStreet.com, Juniper Networks, Kaiser Permanente, Netscape Communications, Madge Networks, Online Anywhere/Yahoo!, Postini, Sentient Networks, Software BuyLine, 2Roam, Visioneer, WarpSpeed Communications and WebTV, among others.
Before founding Creekside, JoAnn held senior account and agency management positions with Regis McKenna and Cynthia L. Stirling & Associates. In addition, she forged successful independent contracting relationships with numerous other Silicon Valley technology PR firms.
JoAnn holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of California at Berkeley. In her spare time, she enjoys shopping for vintage bargains, power walking with friends, and spending time with her family – including her beloved family dog.
• Enterprise and Consumer Software
• Cloud Computing and SaaS
• Communications and Collaboration
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
• Social Business Solutions
• Green/Sustainable Strategies and Services
• IT Services
• Internet and Internet of Things (IoT)
• Storage Solutions
• Personal Computers
• Software Tools/Developer Community Management
• Telecomms/SPs/Cable Operators
• Wireless and Mobile Technology
• XaaS (Everything as a Service)
VERTICAL MARKET EXPERTISE
• Financial Services
• Media and Entertainment
• Public Safety
• Corporate Real Estate
Ready to move your communications forward?
Schedule a preliminary consultation!